In the sea of motivational speakers and coaches what can a fit, blonde, white woman offer the world of health & wellness that hasn’t been covered before? Well, let me give you a brief rundown of some of the topics which I can cover based on my own life experiences;
- Balancing study with full time work (currently 1 year into my Bachelors in Clinical Nutrition)
- Fitness and its direct link to a healthy mindset (Pilates was integral in the overcoming of my anxiety)
- Basic Nutrition (as well as Pilates, a complete overhaul of my diet helped me turn my life around)
- Motivation versus determination (motivation gets the ball rolling, but it can’t be relied upon day in day out)
- Dealing with emotional abuse (a long term relationship whose breakdown lead to my initial anxiety diagnosis)
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder (I was diagnosed at the age of 21, never once have I used it as an excuse not to turn up)
- Managing stress and maintaining mental strength
- Being a Transgender Ally (my Dad is a Trans-woman)
- Disability (my Mum is deaf)
- Overcoming traumatic experiences (in 2018 my fiance and I were involved in a robbery at gun & knife point)
All this – and I’m only 28 years old.
Where am I at currently?
I’m working full time, planning my marriage to my handsome fiance Isaac this September 14th, building our first home together, running my Pilates & Lifestyle Coaching business, relatively anxiety-free (because can anybody ever be fully free of anxiety?), training my body daily, reading at least a book a month to continue expand my brain, and gearing up to begin studying Clinical Nutrition again right after our wedding is wrapped up!
Having ‘no time’ is never an excuse. If I want something, I go get it. My life experiences, though tough, have not given me an excuse not to have a crack at what I want. I wasn’t born into a rich family (nowhere near it) and I have never had anything handed to me on a silver platter, but that doesn’t mean I’m at a disadvantage.
With a definite tough love approach (I’m an Aries afterall), allow me to step into your space and share my story so that together we can convey a message of perseverence, resiliance, courage and tolerance.
0422 863 361 | firstname.lastname@example.org | @ pilateswith.ali