They say a goal without a plan is just a dream; so I thought I’d lay all of mine out on the line for the world to see, just to show the Universe how serious I really am;
- I want to be making at least 5 sales from my website per week, every week. I’ll do this by posting genuine feedback and reviews to my audience, by living the life I preach, by taking my own advice and remaining in a positive mindset about my potential.
- Bringing in at least $1,000 in profit per week from my sales and work as a Pilates Instructor and Lifestyle Coach. I’ll do this with the same course of action that I listed above.
- To pay off ALL wedding expenses BY OR BEFORE August 31st this year. I will do this by budgeting and being reasonable with my expenditure for this short period of time, as the outcome is worth it.
- I want to be coaching at least 5 clients per week, helping them towards their Lifestyle goals – whatever they may be.
- I want to own my own Pilates studio, a beautiful space where people can come to feel safe and inspired. A space where we won’t only offer Pilates classes, but other fun, educational, connecting or uplifting events.
- I want to have my online Pilates videos filmed professionally, and be able to offer a monthly subscription for new videos to my clients.
- I only want to work for a couple of hours a day, for a few days a week. I want to wake up when I want without rushing to fit everything in to my day, in my beautiful home that I’ve made with Isaac, and eat breakfast together. I want to have a delicious dinner with my family every evening (yes – eventually I’ll commit to having ONE healthy, happy child), and be able to spoil them with the best in life.
- I’ll own an electric car – and pay for it outright.
- I want to travel regularly with my little family, in at least Business Class, to wherever we want to go in the world.
- I will never work in the Corporate world again.
- I want to be a millionaire by the time I’m 35, if not sooner. And I want to be able to give Isaac the choice of whether he wants to work or not, so he doesn’t feel obligation to be in a career he doesn’t enjoy.
So that’s me in a nutshell – each one has a particular time frame which for most, I haven’t included and I’ve done that intentionally. But for general reference, most are to be completed within a 6 month to 1 year period. Of course with the exception of being a millionaire, I’ve given myself a solid 7 years roughly to get that done. And also the kid… the kid is a while away yet.
I don’t know about you but I get SO RAMPED UP when I talk about my goals. Like, I just wanna do stuff NOW and get it done! Have you got a list? Share one or two of your major goals with me in a comment below or on my latest post on FB or insta!
Don’t know where to get started on your list? Let’s do a coaching session together and get you sorted.
Love, A xo